Rebuilt in 1850 on its original stone foundation, this classic Greek Revival building is an authentic part of American History. Listed in the National Register for Historic Places, the building served as a stagecoach inn throughout the 1800’s. During the Civil War, it was a stop on the Underground Railway.
Imaginatively restored by a well-known local artist, every room conveys the opulence of a by-gone era, combining zestful personality with creature comforts. In keeping with this aesthetic vision, paintings by local and nationally recognized artists are prominently displayed. All sale proceeds go to the artists.